Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Help Save the Animals



Ryan is thinking the stock market must have had some bad Chinese food or something. It's puking all over the place....... 

When the 4 PM bell rang on Wall Street you would have though that the Dow Jones (INDU) announced a 2-1 stock split. It was that bad. Another 500 point erased on top of the 4500 points that have vanished in the past 10 months.  This is an unprecedented market that will play out in a way our economy has never seen. I met this raccoon living in a cardboard box on the grates of Grand Central Station. He told me he has a subprime mortgage that blew him out of his home. This is nothing to joke about since the biggest losers will be our parents who have been screwed out of their retirement accounts and will probably have to work longer then they have expected.

If anyone tries to call the bottom on this market they are playing the guessing game. With that said, I am a child and I love games. So I am going to guess that the market drops to 8500 on an interday fall by this Friday. I blew out of my QQQQ's for a 4 point lost -($200). Cash is king right now. Please share my website with your friends. Thanks, Ryan :)

Photo of raccoon is from www.icanhascheezburger.com Please visit their fantastic site

1 comment:

Zach said...

hilarious blog man, lol.