Sunday, October 19, 2008

Ryan The Rapper

I like to trade my portfolio,
Buying mutual funds, stocks and IPO’s.
I read the Wall Street Journal every day,
looking for the winning stocks to trade.
CNBC is the only show for me,
I like watching Jim Kramer on Mad Money.
More buyers than the sellers makes the markets rise,
never short the uptrend, it wouldn’t be wise.
Baby step positions are the way to trade,
always cut your losses if the bid starts to fade.
So when you see the futures dropping as the market opens,
Remember Baby Ryan, cause he’s the one whose shorting.
Word to your mommy!

The short of Google has yet to be initiated.We are stilling on the offer at $405 awaiting our turn. The market is still in a churn mode and I anticipate an overall down trend to continue on by midweek.Please share the blog with just one person. It will make a difference :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funnier than some late night comics making millions.